Coachella Valley Unified School District takes pride in offering a benefit program that provides flexibility for the diverse and changing needs of our employees. The district offers permanent employees (working more than 20 hours per week) and their family members a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and basic life benefits.
- Medical Plan:
- Dental Insurance:
- Vision Insurance: VSP PPO Plan
- Met Life- Basic Life: $10,000 life policy (paid by the District)
- Met Life Basic Life Form
- Met Life- AD&D Insurance: $2,000 policy (paid by the District)
- Employee Assistance Program- Anthem Blue Cross
- Cobra Rights
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides employees and their household members with free, confidential assistance to help with personal or professional problems that may interfere with work or family responsibilities and obligations. Services are confidential and are available 24/7 via a toll free nationwide number 800-999-7222. Employees and their household members can receive up to 6 counseling sessions per person, per problem, per year.
- Product Discounts for Anthem Members (Weight Loss, Pet Insurance, Hearing Aides, & more...)