New student enrollment is open for all CVUSD school sites through Aeries Online Enrollment.
► Enroll new students here
This option is intended only for enrolling new students to CVUSD.
If your student is returning to CVUSD from summer break, and you've been asked to register your child for school, please login to the Parent Portal and complete the "Data Confirmation" process.
Click below for more information regarding student enrollment:
- 2020/2021 Head Start Enrollment Checklist *Pre-registration
- 2020/2021 State Preschool Pre-Enrollment Checklist / Lista de Verificación de Preinscripción
- Head Start / State Preschool Application (English / Spanish)
- Physical Examination / Baby Well Check
- Dental Screening Results
- Release of Information / Divulgación de información
- Employment Verification - English
- Employment Verification - Spanish
- Child Care Receipt / Recibo de Cuidado de Niños
- Dual Language Instruction
Recursos para Padres & Notificación Anual de Padres/Estudiantes
The Coachella Valley Unified School District Child and Welfare Department means to make important resources and information available to the community. Select a tab below to access more information.
- Notificación Anual de Padres/Estudiantes
- Normas de Disciplina
- Enlaces a Recursos sobre Salud & Seguridad
The Coachella Valley Unified School District and CWA staff makes use of sound and effective resources from nationwide known agencies and providers. Click on the subjects below and learn about and access important resources.
- On Suicide Prevention
- On Drug Abuse
- On Social Media
- On Violence Prevention
- On Support for Children with Special Needs
- On Comprehensive Information for Professionals
TEEN LINE is a confidential telephone helpline for teenaged callers. It operates every evening from 6:00pm to 10:00pm and is toll-free from anywhere in California.
AFSP creates a culture that’s smart about mental health by educating the public and advocating for mental health and suicide prevention, as well as supporting survivors of suicide loss and those affected by suicide.
The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals.
NIDA is the lead federal agency supporting scientific research on drug use and its consequences.
RCLC provides programs and services for those in our community who are facing problems of substance abuse and/or problems with mental health issues.
Child Welfare Information Gateway connects child welfare and related professionals to comprehensive information and resources to help protect children and strengthen families. We feature the latest on topics from prevention to permanency, including child abuse and neglect, foster care, and adoption.
The Safe States Alliance is a non-profit organization and professional association whose mission is to serve as the national voice in support of state and local injury and violence prevention professionals engaged in building a safer, healthier America.