Public Records Request


A request for public records can be made under the California Public Records Act (CPRA). Please review the following information so that we can handle your request efficiently and in a timely manner.


How should I communicate my request?

There are two ways to communicate your request:

  • Via email to

  • Via US Postal mail sent to:
    Ms. Andrea Pasolini, Public Information Officer
    Coachella Valley Unified School District
    87-225 Church Street
    Thermal CA, 92274

Is there a preferred way of sending my request?

It is helpful to have the request in writing and send it via email. Sometimes, the records are retrieved from different offices, and the written communication ensures consistency and that we are sure to retrieve the correct documents.

What information do I need to provide to fulfill the request?

  • Provide name and/or address or email for the records to be sent

  • Let us know the method you would like the records sent (e.g., email, US Mail, Fax, etc.)

  • A clear description of the records you are requesting